Air Conditioning Installation for New and Existing Homes
- We’ll discuss your goals to match you with the ideal AC unit. We install standard HVAC equipment and high-tech systems that are equipped with features like multi-stage compressors and variable-speed air handlers.
- Our NATE-certified service techs complete load calculations to assess your building’s cooling requirements.
- For new constructions and homes that have damaged air ducts, we craft custom ductwork that delivers the ideal cooling output to each room. For your comfort, we use the industry’s gold standard for sizing the ductwork.
- Advanced tools and equipment ensure that your new air conditioner performs optimally. Installation methods greatly affect your system’s performance, and we are careful to employ best practices throughout the process.
- Before leaving, our installers perform final quality checks. We measure the refrigerant charge, airflow rate, and torque to ensure compliance with the manufacturer’s specifications.
We stand behind our work. In addition to the manufacturer’s warranty that comes with your new AC system, your new equipment includes a lifetime craftsmanship warranty and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee.
AC Replacement Services
After 10 to 15 years of normal use, central air conditioning systems start to suffer from wear and tear. Well-maintained equipment will last longer. We consider your air conditioner’s age, condition and performance before recommending an AC replacement. As mechanical equipment ages, you may notice the following warning signs.
- Increasing energy consumption
- Decreasing performance
- Frequent repairs
- Reliability problems
- Excessive operating noise
All end-of-life equipment is recycled and undergoes some refurbishment so that the materials get reused and stay out of the landfill. We safely reclaim refrigerants to protect the environment before we remove your old HVAC unit.
Emergency AC Repairs and Weekend Service
Nobody has time for an AC breakdown. To make things easier for you and your family, we can set up evening and early morning appointments during the week, as well as weekend service visits on Saturdays. Emergency service is available 24 hours a day.
When the heat and humidity are bearing down, you don’t afford to wait hours or days for a repair company to visit your home. We offer punctual, responsive service. Your time and well-being are too valuable for anything less.
Quality Air Conditioner Repairs with a Guarantee
Real value is quality, not just a low price. For your comfort and peace of mind, each air conditioner repair includes a lifetime craftsmanship warranty and a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Our qualified service techs perform each air conditioning repair with care. Every employee has completed advanced training, earned NATE certifications and passed our thorough screening process.
Our knowledgeable staff members have decades of experience repairing AC equipment manufactured by Trane and other brands. Customers across the Charlotte, NC, area enjoy our prompt, friendly and professional service.
we’re qualified to service all types of residential and commercial HVAC equipment. We also perform warranty repairs and offer free second opinions (must show first estimate ticket).
Air Conditioning duct cleaning process is based on specialized air duct cleaning equipment and multiple accessories for the cleaning and purifying of ducted HVAC systems. The equipment is mostly duct air blowers, air vacuums, and rotary brush system to purify the air supply, air intake, and return air system ducts throughout your premises. Depending on the situation and requirements ac duct cleaning also involves ac filter cleaning and in addition cleaning of grills, coils, fans, handler, motors, strainer, and coils of the HVAC system.
We Reduce Your System’s Efficiency
- Think about it — if you air ducts and AC filters are dirty and clogged, it’s going to be that much harder for the system to pump out the cool air that you depend on. You will be running the system more often and at colder temperatures. This will lead to a spike in your energy bills.
- Not only that, but it will result in greater wear and tear on the system as a whole, meaning that you will have to invest in AC-repair or even a replacement of the whole system — much sooner than you otherwise would.
- A simple step like having those dirty air ducts cleaned regularly, and replacing the air filters, can save you money and hassle.
Air Condition Duct Cleaning Services
When it comes to Air conditioning duct cleaning, we at Cool and Cool Air Condition System offers cleaning services for all the products and services designed to improve your indoor air. Our duct cleaning services includes all the dust, duct, dirt, debris, and mold spores from your air duct from entering your air conditioning system and decreasing its energy efficiency, which improves the quality of your indoor air and extends the useful life of your air filters and HVAC system. Our further services with which we serve our valuable customers are:
- Air duct cleaning
- Air duct sealing
- Dryer vent cleaning
Flexible air ducts are susceptible to several problems that decrease their performance. When we inspect HVAC systems for customers in the Charlotte area, we frequently find sections that are ripped, kinked, collapsed or disconnected. These duct-related energy losses are so significant that some states now require airflow testing when homeowners install new HVAC equipment.
Sheet metal ducts installed a long time ago may have air leaks around the joints. Failure to seal ducts properly during installation will cause problems with indoor air quality, air conditioning efficiency, and energy savings. Insulating and sealing the ductwork provides several benefits. The process pays for itself in energy savings, and you could be eligible for utility rebates when you hire our HVAC contractors to do the job.
- Repairing or replacing leaky ductwork enhances your comfort since it is one way to eliminate hot and cold spots.
- Air duct repairs improve your indoor air quality. Cracks allow dust and allergens to infiltrate the ductwork and enter your home. These contaminants also coat your AC equipment.
- Leaky air ducts may pull exhaust from fuel-burning appliances back into your home. Repairs help to prevent backdrafting, which is a potentially dangerous problem, especially where carbon monoxide leaks are concerned.
- Well-sealed ducts help your HVAC system heat and cool your home more efficiently so that the equipment doesn’t have to work as hard — helping it to last longer, too.
Residential and Commercial Ductwork Replacement
Replacing ductwork is necessary if the material has been damaged or contaminated by debris. Water damage can quickly encourage microbial growth that’s difficult to remediate. Fiberglass duct board, insulating sleeves and porous materials can’t be sanitized, so they must be replaced. In older homes, there’s a chance that the ducts contain asbestos insulation, which requires special safety precautions. We specialize in replacing damaged or contaminated ductwork.